ENMAX is proud to host our 2023 Rodeo & Safety Expo at our facility in Calgary, Alberta. It’s more than a competition: It’s a safety fair, a tradeshow, a marketplace and a fun, family-friendly event featuring some healthy rivalry between the best in the field!
Competitions are the highlight of the event. To ensure a fair and equal contest, competitors are judged on a number of skills and competencies.
Competitors are judged on:
While maintaining the spirit of competition and fun, ENMAX focuses on safe work practices and recognizes the technical skills of the competitors.
Please note that all teams are asked to bring one volunteer judge (one per team) to help out on the day. There will be a required judge's meeting prior to the event. More details to follow,
Sales End: 08/26/2023 at 5:30 PM MDT
2,109 of 6,600 tickets sold
Sales for this raffle have ended
1. Players must be 18 years or older, and use a major credit card, Visa Debit or MasterCard Debit.
2. Tickets will be available online and sold at a rate of:
· 1 for $10
· 3 for $20
· 100 for $50
3. Ticket sales will end on August 26 at 5:30PM with the draw taking place at South Service Centre (8820 52 St. SE, Calgary, AB T2C 4E7) at on Saturday August 26, 6:00pm.
4. The winners will receive one of the following prizes:
a. One night stay at the Deerfoot Casino Inn
b. One Milwaukee M18 FUEL CHAINSAW KITS
c. One Milwaukee M18 FUEL CHAINSAW KITS
d. One Milwaukee M18 FUEL CHAINSAW KITS
e. M12 Radio + Charger
f. Yeti Cooler
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash value or substitutions
6. Winning ticket is eligible for only for one draw
7. All ticket numbers will be emailed to ticket purchasers by the registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) (Trellis). A physical ticket will not be mailed out for this draw.
8. The winner will be determined by a random draw.
9. The winner will be contacted by phone and email. The winner has 30 days to claim their prize. A second draw from the same numbers will occur after 30 days if the prize goes unclaimed
10. By playing you consent to having your name and winning numbers published.
11. The person(s) drawing the winning number must not hold a ticket for that draw. Volunteers and family members not involved in the draw are eligible to participate.
12. You must abide by rules and restrictions associated with the prizes
ENMAX Rodeo Charity Raffle
2,109 / 6,600 Tickets sold
Draw 1: One night stay at the Deerfoot casino inn King Suite
Draw 2: One Milwaukee M18 FUEL CHAINSAW KITS
Draw 3: One Milwaukee M18 FUEL CHAINSAW KITS
Draw 4: One Milwaukee M18 FUEL CHAINSAW KITS
Draw 5: M12 Radio + Charger
Draw 6: Yeti Cooler