In this one hour instructor led session, participants will explore:
• What Does VUCA mean (Vison/Values; Understanding/Unity; Clarity/Connectedness; Agility/Abundance).
• Strategies for Overcoming the effects and impacts of a VUCA environment. The VUCA² Effect
• Building Your Path to Success using the VUCA² method
• Addressing Grief and Loss and how it may be affecting you
• The Four-D approach to Habit Change
• Strategies for Effectiveness Working Remotely
• Building Resilience
• Workplace Engagement
This session will provide participants with insights that will guide their patch to success in working through this environment we are currently experiencing. The concepts, tools and techniques shared and explored will serve for the current circumstances as well as future challenges and opportunities that may be experienced. The concepts will be explored in the context the lived experience of fundraising and Social Impact Agency professionals.
Participants in this session will receive a comprehensive Achieving Success in a VUCA² Environment Tool Kit. Also included will be a personalized Working From Home Profile Report and Guidance.
The Session Facilitator: Nowshad (Shad) Ali, CFRE, CPBA, CPVA, CEQ, TriMetrix HD. Shad has been serving the social impact sector for over 25 years and has worked in senior roles in several national organizations. He has chaired the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy Canada Research Committee and is a respected speaker and presenter at conferences like the AFP Toronto Congress. Shad is a thought leader and expert in Organization Growth and Development; Individual and Team Excellence and Hiring and Retaining Top Talent. His experience, training and expertise in human behaviour dynamics will be an influence on this session.