1. Players must be 18 or older, must be residing and have a mailing address within Ontario
upon purchase of tickets.
2. Ticket details are as follows:
a. Purchase Price of ticket(s)
1 for $10.00, 3 for $20.00
b. Maximum number of tickets being made available for sale will be 325
c. The date, time, and location of the draw will be:
Gift Basket Draw: January 9, 2024 at 8:45 PM
40 Underhill Drive, North York, ON M3A 2J5
3. The prize description is as follows:
Gift Basket with a retail value of $450
Total estimated prize value: $450
4. The draw details are as follows:
There is one draw only. The winner will receive the physical prize.
The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing an AGCO registered
Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) Random Number Generator (RNG). The winner shall be
announced to all participants via electronic notification.
5. Conditions and eligibility are as follows:
Participants must be located within the province of Ontario.
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the raffle:
- All employees of the Amadeus Choir of Greater Toronto associated with the management and execution of the raffle
- All board members of the Amadeus Choir of Greater Toronto
6. Other restrictions to winning the prize are as follows:
The organization is not responsible for difficulties arising in contacting the winner due to the
winner entering erroneous contact information at the time of purchase. If a person believes
they are a winner and hasn't been contacted by organization staff, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-446-0188.
7. Conditions to an unclaimed prize are as follows:
- The organization will make every reasonable effort to contact the winner in accordance to AGCO's rules and regulations.
- Winner has at least 6 months from the date the prize was awarded to claim the prize. At the end of the six-month period the total amount of the prize held in trust, including interest, must be included by the licensee in the gross proceeds of the lottery event.
8. How to purchase tickets:
Tickets can only be purchased online or in person at Amadeus Choir events.
9. Refunds and lost or stolen tickets:
Tickets purchases are non-refundable. Tickets are void if lost or stolen.
To contact the Amadeus Choir please email email@example.com or call 416-446-0188.
ConnexOntario problem gambling service phone line: 1-866-531-2600.