We’re looking for somebody just like you to join our team. Sounds exciting hey? We think so too. Learn more about us and see if you’re a fit for this position. We can’t wait to connect.
Who is Trellis?
We’re a social enterprise enabling charities and their supporters (champions) to make beautiful fundraising events and campaign pages while saving them time by automating tax receipting and payment processing. Through our pages, customers are able to increase their ticket sales and donations by featuring engaging content, additional donation prompts, and upsell options throughout their event and campaign pages.
Our mission is to empower organizations in the social sector so they create more impact in their communities. By fostering social enterprise, sustainable development, and impact-focused work, Trellis is shifting the nonprofit and charity sector into the future of sustainable social development.
We like to breakdown our mission to 4 words.
Trellis Powers Global Collective Impact.
And what that really means is…
Power. We create tools and a platform to simplify how people can make a difference
Global. We are a scalable solution
Collective. It’s everyone’s responsibility, not just charities, to help fix our world’s toughest problems.
Impact. We’re focused on long-term, sustainable outcomes.
We need a Software Developer just like you.
We are looking for a developer to help us increase the scalability of our global fundraising platform to accommodate our rapid growth. You will be joining a small, lightweight, agile product team who deeply understands our customers and has a mission to help them increase their fundraising capabilities. You will be responsible for building new features, tools and products that will be used to power collective social impact around the world.
We are looking for an individual that has:
- Automation testing, specifically Cypress.io
- Nestjs or Node.js and TypeScript
- Monorepos (bonus)
- Sass (bonus)
- A degree or diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience
- Proficient with Git version control
- Ability to write clean code that is easy to understand
- Self-sufficient, ability to unblock yourself and know when to ask for help or offer to help others.
- Strong communications skills sharing ideas, progress and feedback.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Building or testing software in Fundraising
- 3+ years of progressive experience in software development
- Experience in testing web applications
Culture, Compensation, and working at Trellis.
Our culture fit comes down to two things:
- Purpose – We want our team to have a purpose that is driving them first, before profit.
- Startup – We are a lean team; we believe in iteration, validation, continual learning, and having a lot of fun.
Your compensation will be competitive. Employee Stock Options and a full benefits package will be available as well.
Ideally, this person is located in Kelowna, BC, but remote work within Canada is acceptable.
If this role sounds like you, send us an email at email@example.com with your resume and CV telling us a bit about yourself.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.