We’re looking for somebody just like you to join our team. Sounds exciting hey? We think so too. Learn more about us and see if you’re a fit for this position. We can’t wait to connect.
Who is Trellis?
Trellis is an all-in-one platform for virtual, in-person and every fundraiser in-between. Our platform is designed to support charities, organizations, and social enterprises as they create and host online fundraisers. Fundraisers can host event ticket registration, donations, silent and live auctions, raffles and eCommerce through our tools to help raise more funds for their causes and the causes they care about.
Our mission is to empower organizations in the social sector so they create more impact in their communities. By fostering social enterprise, sustainable development, and impact-focused work, Trellis is shifting the nonprofit and charity sector into the future of sustainable social development.
We like to break down our mission into 4 words.
Empower Global Collective Impact.
And what that really means is…
EMPOWER – We create tools and a platform to simplify how others can make a difference.
GLOBAL – We are a scalable solution.
COLLECTIVE – It is everyone’s responsibility, not just charities, to help fix our world’s toughest problems.
IMPACT – Focused on long term, sustainable outcomes.
We need a Software Developer just like you.
We are looking for a developer to help us increase the scalability of our global fundraising platform to accommodate our rapid growth. You will be joining a small, lightweight, agile product team who deeply understands our customers and has a mission to help them increase their fundraising capabilities. You will be responsible for building new features, tools and products that will be used to power collective social impact around the world.
We are looking for an individual that has:
- Nestjs or Node.js and TypeScript preferred or similar backend technologies
- 1+ years of progressive experience in software development
- A degree or diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience
- Proficient with Git version control
- Ability to write clean code that is easy to understand
- Self-sufficient, ability to unblock yourself and know when to ask for help or offer to help others.
- Strong communications skills sharing ideas, progress and feedback.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Building or testing software in Fundraising
- Automation testing, specifically Cypress.io
- Front end technologies such as: NgRx, Sass, Angular 2+/React/Vue, RxJS
Culture, Compensation, and working at Trellis.
Our culture fit comes down to two things:
- Purpose – We want our team to have a purpose that is driving them first, before profit.
- Startup – We are a lean team; we believe in iteration, validation, continual learning, and having a lot of fun. We are looking for individuals who have a fast learning process.
Your compensation will be competitive. Employee Stock Options and a full benefits package will be available as well.
Ideally, this person is located in Kelowna, BC, but remote work within Canada is acceptable.
If this role sounds like you, send us an email at email@example.com with your resume and CV telling us a bit about yourself.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.