Our team keeps growing! We’re looking for a QA Engineer, and maybe it’s you! Read below to see what we’re looking for, and reach out if you think it could be a fit.
Who is Trellis?
We’re a social enterprise enabling charities and their supporters (champions) to make beautiful fundraising events and campaign pages while saving them time by automating tax receipting and payment processing. Through our pages, customers are able to increase their ticket sales and donations by featuring engaging content, additional donation prompts, and upsell options throughout their event and campaign pages.
Our mission is to empower organizations in the social sector so they create more impact in their communities. By fostering social enterprise, sustainable development, and impact-focused work, Trellis is shifting the nonprofit and charity sector into the future of sustainable social development.
We like to breakdown our mission to 4 words.
Trellis Powers Global Collective Impact.
And what that really means is…
Power. We create tools and a platform to simplify how people can make a difference
Global. We are a scalable solution
Collective. It’s everyone’s responsibility, not just charities, to help fix our world’s toughest problems.
Impact. We’re focused on long-term, sustainable outcomes.
We need a QA Engineer just like you.
We are looking for someone who will be able to create all the testing and automation frameworks as required for projects. You will be responsible for establishing best practices, implementing the framework, and using it to ensure we have high-quality releases. The successful candidate needs to be self-motivated, focused, and passionate about quality.
- Implement test infrastructure for new/existing systems to provide automated testing coverage.
- Identify bugs through systematic testing, help developers reproduce errors and verify defects are fixed.
- Coordinate releases through pipeline stages and audit test automation at each stage.
- Design, implement and execute test cases
- Evaluate the testing process, make recommendations as necessary
- 1+ years relevant testing experience
- Experience with CI systems such as CircleCI, Jenkins or Travis
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
Culture, Compensation, and working at Trellis.
Our culture fit comes down to two things:
- Purpose – We want our team to have a purpose that is driving them first, before profit.
- Startup – We are a lean team; we believe in iteration, validation, continual learning, and having a lot of fun.
Your compensation will be competitive. Employee Stock Options and a full benefits package will be available as well.
Ideally, this person is located in Kelowna, BC, but remote work within Canada is acceptable.
If this role sounds like you, send us an email at email@example.com with your resume and CV telling us a bit about yourself.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.