1. Players must be 18 or older, must be residing and have a mailing address within Ontario upon purchase of tickets.
2. Ticket details is as follows:
a. Purchase Price of ticket(s)
1 for $10.00, 5 for $25.00, 20 for $50.00
b. Maximum tickets being made available for sale will are unlimited.
c. The date(s), time(s), and location of the draw(s) will be
"50/50 Draw": November 17, 2023 at 3:00 PM EST
35 Jackes Avenue, Toronto, ON, M4T 1E2
3. The prize description is as follows:
50% of ticket sales will be given to the winner via cheque.
4. The draw details are as follows:
Only 1 draw where winner will receive 50% of ticket sales raised during the ticket sales period. The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing an AGCO registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) Random Number Generator (RNG). The winner shall be announced to all participants via electronic notification, via an eblast, and will be published on www.gillelightbash.ca
5. Elimination of winners is as follows:
There's only one draw to be conducted, no subsequent draws after that.
6. Conditions and eligibility are as follow:
Participants must be located within the province of Ontario.
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the raffle:
All employees of the organization associated with the management and execution of the raffle, and all of the organization's board members.
The winner’s name must match a valid ID.
7. Other restrictions to winning the prize are as follows:
The organization is not responsible for difficulties arising in contacting the winner due to the winner entering erroneous contact information at the time of purchase.
If a person believes they are a winner and haven't been contacted by organization staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-555-6523.
8. Conditions to unclaimed prize(s) are as follows:
The organization will make every reasonable effort to contact the winner in accordance to AGCO's rules and regulations.
Winners have at least 6 months from the date the prize was awarded to claim the prize. At the end of the six-month period the total amount of the prize held in trust, including interest, or the value of a merchandise prize equal to the manufacturer's suggested retail price, must be included by the licensee in the gross proceeds of the lottery event.
Lottery licensing Policy stipulates that any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at the end of six (6) months the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
9. How to purchase tickets is as follows:
Tickets can only be purchased online at www.gillerlightbash.ca
10. For refunds, lost or stolen tickets: A valid reason for claiming refund and dispute or lost tickets after the draw is done shall be emailed to the organization for verification before refunding and no refund shall be issued after the draw is done unless deemed reasonable by the organization.
11. To contact the organization please email email@example.com or call 1-800-555-6523.
12. ConnexOntario problem gambling service phone line