Effectiveness in Challenging Times
In this instructor led one hour session, participants will explore concepts and principles on:
· Principles of Team Effectiveness
· Leading a Team Operating Remotely
· Sustaining Accountability and Responsibility
· Maintaining a Goals and Results Focus
· The role of Emotional Intelligence
Participants in this session will receive a comprehensive handout. Also attendees to this session will be entered to win a Team Dynamics Session which includes:
· Half Day session on Team Dynamics delivered Remotely
· On Purpose TriMetrix HD Profile (Behaviour Preferences, Driving Forces (Motivators), Core Competencies) report for each team member, to a maximum of ten.
· Composite Teams Effectiveness Profile Reports illustrating how the individual parts come together for cohesion or convolution.
The Session Facilitator:
Nowshad (Shad) Ali, CFRE, CPBA, CPVA, CEQ, TriMetrix HD.
Shad has been serving the social impact sector for over 25 years and has worked in senior roles in several national organizations. He has chaired the AFP Foundation for Philanthropy Canada Research Committee and is a respected speaker and presenter at conferences like the AFP Toronto Congress. Shad is a thought leader and expert in Organization Growth and Development; Individual and Team Excellence and Hiring and Retaining Top Talent. His experience, training and expertise in human behaviour dynamics will be an influence on this session.