1. Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex is a non-profit charity whose mission is to mobilize volunteers and community partners in building affordable housing and promoting home ownership as a means to breaking the cycle of poverty. Registered Charitable #138819479RR0001
2. Electronic raffle tickets will be sold online and in person, a link can be found on our webpage at: https://trellis.org/power-build-5050-holiday-raffle and an additional link is found https://www.habitatwindsor.org/5050-raffle.html.
i. Ticket sales will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Trellis.
ii. In-person ticket sales will be held on advertised dates at Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex only, at 51 Edinborough St. Windsor, Ontario
iii. Sale of tickets will be handled only by a representative of the charity; there will be no unsupervised sales of tickets.
iv. Raffle ticket sales will open and close as set out in the Licence application and approved on the Licence.
v. All activities related to the raffle up to and including the selection of the winning Raffle Number will be con¬cluded before sales for the next draw can begin at the same venue(s).
vi. All in-person ticket sales will be entered into the electronic raffle system, ticket numbers will be produced and managed within the electronic raffle system.
3. The raffle will be managed through the Trellis raffle system online, the draw for the prize winner will take place online.
a. The 50/50 raffle will take place from November 15th to December 30th, 2023.
b. The prize will be drawn at 1:00 pm on December 30th, 2023. The draw will take place at 51 Edinborough Street, Windsor, Ontario N8X 3C3
4. Tickets can only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
5. 50/50 raffle tickets must be purchased in Ontario.
6. Tickets are:
a. 1 ticket for $10
b. 5 tickets for $20
c. 25 tickets for $50
d. 100 tickets for $100
7. After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mail with their 50/50 registered ticket numbers from a random selection system. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a computer Random Number Generator (RN) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for the period of the raffle (November 15th to December 30th, 2023).
9. The amount of the 50/50 electronic raffle will be posted online at https://www.habitatwindsor.org/5050-raffle.html and at https://trellis.org/power-build-5050-holiday-raffle
10. The amount of the 50/50 electronic raffle will be monitored on the Trellis website and the prize will be 50% of the gross total sales for the draw.
11. The winner will be contacted by Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex by email and phone.
12. The winning number will be announced online at www.habitatwindsor.org, and on Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex social media accounts. The winner consents to the release of their name.
13. Winner must provide an original copy of the winning ticket. Along with the winning ticket, the winner must provide their name, address, and phone number with photo identification of our report sheet. PAYMENT WILL BE MADE BY CHEQUE
14. Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex is not responsible for difficulties arising in contacting the winner as a result of entering erroneous contact information at the time of purchase. If you believe you are a winner and haven’t been contact by Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex, please email email@example.com or call 519-969-3762 ext. 222
15. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is 50% of the gross total sales for the draw. If the winner cannot provide photo identification, the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
16. Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex will make every reasonable effort to contact the winner in accordance with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario’s Rules and Regulations.
17. The winning ticket holder has six months from the date of the draw to claim their prize. If at the end of the six months the prize has not been claimed, the prize will be donated to a beneficiary, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
18. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 electronic raffle:
a. Employees of Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex associated with the management and execution of the raffle
b. The Habitat for Humanity Windsor-Essex Board of Directors
19. The above set of rules will be posted online at https://trellis.org/power-build-5050-holiday-raffle
20. ConnexOntario problem gambling service phone line: 1-866-531-2600.