Win the Gift of Flight with WestJet while Helping Animals Access Veterinary Care in Ontario!
Grand Prize: One (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination*!
And two early bird prizes: Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones and a Lenovo Tablet.
About Veterinarians Without Borders
Veterinarians Without Borders/Vétérinaires Sans Frontières (VWB/VSF) is a nonprofit that works for, and with, communities in need to foster the health of animals, people and the environments that sustain us through increased access to veterinary care and training in Canada and across the globe.
Will you be a hero for animals today?
Make a difference for dogs, cats, goats, chickens, cows, rabbits, turtles, AND MORE, by investing in the future of vet care across Ontario, and beyond
Sales End: 12/07/2023 at 12:00 PM EST
581 tickets sold
Sales for this raffle have ended
I. TICKET DETAILS
A. Purchase Price of Ticket(s)
1. 1 for $5.00, total 225 tickets
2. 5 for $20.00, total 1750 tickets
3. 20 for $75.00, total 500 tickets
4. Total Tickets: 2475 tickets
B. The date(s), time(s), and location of the draw(s) will be
"Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones Draw": November 23, 2023 at 12:00 PM
"Lenovo Tab M10 HD (2nd Gen) 10.1" 32GB Draw": November 30, 2023 at 12:00 PM
"WestJet Gift of Flight Draw": December 8, 2023 at 12:00 PM
700 Industrial Ave #410, Ottawa, ON, K1G 0Y9
C. The Prize(s)
Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones retailing at $309.00.
Lenovo Tab M10 HD (2nd Gen) 10.1" 32GB retailing at $140.00.
WestJet Gift of Flight retailing at $4,240.00.
Total Estimated Prize Value: $4,689.00
3 sequential draws where each winner will receive a physical prize. The winner will be determined by a random draw utilizing an AGCO registered Electronic Raffle Supplier (ERS) Random Number Generator (RNG). The winner shall be announced to all participants via electronic notification.
III. ELIMINATION OF WINNERS
Winning entries from previous draws are not entered into future draws, except for the case of a grand prize draw.
IV. AGE LIMIT
Must be 18 or older to participate.
V. CONDITIONS & ELIGIBILITY
Participants must be located within the province of Ontario.
The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the raffle:
All employees of the organization associated with the management and execution of the raffle, and all of the organization's board members.
VI. ANY OTHER RESTRICTIONS TO THE WINNING PRIZE
The organization is not responsible for difficulties arising in contacting the winner due to the winner entering erroneous contact information at the time of purchase.
If a person believes they are a winner and haven't been contacted by organization staff, please email email@example.com or call 13436330272.
VII. CONDITIONS FOR UNCLAIMED PRIZES
The organization will make every reasonable effort to contact the winner in accordance to AGCO's rules and regulations.
Winners have at least 6 months from the date the prize was awarded to claim the prize. At the end of the six-month period the total amount of the prize held in trust, including interest, or the value of a merchandise prize equal to the manufacturer's suggested retail price, must be included by the licensee in the gross proceeds of the lottery event.
VIII. PURCHASING TICKETS
Tickets can only be purchased online.
IX. HOW TO CONTACT THE ORGANIZATION
To contact the organization please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 13436330272.
ConnexOntario problem gambling service phone line: 1-866-531-2600.
WestJet Gift of Flight to improve access to Veterinary Care
581 Tickets sold
Draw 1: Bose QuietComfort 45 headphones
Draw 2: Lenovo Tab M10 HD (2nd Gen) 10.1" 32GB
Draw 3: WestJet Gift of Flight
*WestJet Things to know
You could win one (1) roundtrip flight for two (2) guests to any regularly scheduled WestJet destination*!
• Fees, taxes, and surcharges are the responsibility of guests traveling and must be paid for at the time of booking with a valid credit card. Does not include optional fees such as checked baggage or cabin upgrades.
• Valid on any regularly scheduled WestJet marketed and operated flight. Voucher is not valid for redemption on WestJet Vacations’ packages, flights operated by Swoop, interline, code share or charter flights.
• All bookings and travel must be completed within one year from the date of the event.
• Voucher is limited and subject to promotional space availability of eligible fare options and flight schedule. Not all flights have promotional space.
• Flights must be roundtrip to and from the same locations. All guests must travel together on the same itinerary, dates and flights.
• Voucher cannot be used on some dates, including statutory holidays and peak travel dates.
* Other rules and restrictions apply. See gift of flight voucher for full details.