We’re always looking for superstars! If we don’t currently have a job posting that’s up your alley, read on – do you think you’d be a good fit?
Who is Trellis?
Trellis is an all-in-one platform for virtual, in-person and every fundraiser in-between. Our platform is designed to support charities, organizations, and social enterprises as they create and host online fundraisers. Fundraisers can host event ticket registration, donations, silent and live auctions, raffles and eCommerce through our tools to help raise more funds for their causes and the causes they care about.
Our mission is to empower organizations in the social sector so they create more impact in their communities. By fostering social enterprise, sustainable development, and impact-focused work, Trellis is shifting the nonprofit and charity sector into the future of sustainable social development.
We like to break down our mission into 4 words… Empower Global Collective Impact!
And what that really means is…
Empower – We create tools and a platform to simplify how others can make a difference.
Global – We are a scalable solution.
Collective – It is everyone’s responsibility, not just charities, to help fix our world’s toughest problems.
Impact – Focused on long term, sustainable outcomes.
If you have these 4 mindsets, you may be a good fit with our team:
- Team mindset – Team focused, collaboration, share problems
- Growth mindset – Take chances, fail fast, learn, grow, continuously improve
- Purpose mindset – Desire for purposeful work & making an impact
- Startup mindset – Hustle, initiative, flexible mindset to changing priorities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employee stock options
- Full benefits package
- Flexible work schedule
- An environment of open communication, recognition, learning, growing feedback & continuous improvement
- Opportunity to work with a tightknit, friendly team of go-getters
- A career with real purpose
Ideally, candidates will be located in Kelowna, BC, but remote work within Canada will be considered.
If this sounds exciting to you, email us at email@example.com with your resume & cover letter – tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you’re a great fit!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.